Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Leinbach Auction and Realty, LLC and Leinbach Auction Gallery, LLC will be referred to as “Seller” and all other parties who do not represent our companies, i.e. customers, bidders, registered bidders, etc. will be referred to as “Buyer.”
- Warranty and Guarantee
- Seller does not offer any warranties or guarantees on items in our auctions unless otherwise stated. Seller will provide all of the information in their possession so that the Buyer can make informed decisions. Buyer is responsible for doing their due diligence regarding items sold by Seller. If photos/descriptions/titles or any other information provided by Seller does not meet the satisfaction of Buyer, it is the responsibility of Buyer to ask Seller for more information before placing any bids; otherwise the information provided will be deemed satisfactory and thus Buyer will be held responsible for completing purchase of the items they won.
- Payment Methods
- Seller accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash, certified funds, checks, and wire transfers.
- When purchasing through app and/or web platform, credit card information will be taken by Seller upon registration by Buyer. Credit Cards used in registration will be charged for payment from Buyer unless Buyer specifically contacts Seller and notifies Seller of preferred payment method. Seller reserves the right to charge Buyer using the credit card information provided in the event of non/delayed payment from one of the other payment methods stated above. Within 24 hours of the completion of an auction held by Seller, Buyer must make payment arrangements. Acceptable methods of notification include phone calls, emails, or text messages. For amounts greater than $1,000 USD certified funds and/or wire transfer are acceptable payment methods. Any other payment methods that Buyer wishes to use for amounts greater than $1,000 USD must be approved by Seller.
- Buyer’s Premium
- All bids placed by Buyer that are not placed on-site, in-person, face-to-face at an auction held by Seller will be considered online/absentee/phone bids. Seller will charge 20% Buyer’s Premium to all winning online/absentee/phone bids placed by Buyer during our auctions. If Buyer uses desktop platform, iTunes or GooglePlay Store App “Leinbach Auction Gallery,” or any other live-bidding platform to place bids with Seller, they will be charged a 20% Buyer’s premium.
- Shipping and Receiving
- Once payment arrangements have been made, and Seller has received full payment from Buyer, Seller will begin to ship all items to Buyer. Upon shipping items to Buyer, Seller will charge Shipping and Insurance costs to the credit card on file as part of Buyer’s registration with Seller.